Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dasavatharam: Where is the story?

1. The first thing which I felt after the film got over was "When he had spent so much time on make-up and graphics etc, he should have pondered a bit more about something called the story"

2. I really felt sorry for Kamal. The movie genuinely sucked after all the hard work he had put.

3. No story + Bad humour killed it

4. This hopefully must be Himesh's last Tamil film. He did not get the pulse of the audience one bit. I don't expect him to either. Anyway, I don't know whose pulse would have found the music good.

Watch the film as a normal time pass film and not with "the" expectations one usually has for Kamal films.

1 comment:

Doomag said...

Have not seen the movies.. but I feel himesh music was kind of OK. I mean no kuthu songs ( if thats what you refer to by pulse) but the mukunda mukunda song is more south indian only.
Doing justice to 10 characters might be tuff. So i suppose here is where he must have lost the plot.