Friday, March 27, 2009

And its all over..

Attended the last class of 1st year, WIMWI. I had absolutely no senti. (who would get senti on submitting 1 assignment almost everyday for 6 weeks or giving 5 surprise quizzes in a row?). I would not say it was that horrible as I had thought. Some slots were tough. Overall it was manageable.

Chetan Soman took the last session and ended it in style. Awesome session it was. He had modeled a funny quiz in KBC style with the same music and stuff. A memorable last day.

We still have a memorable 7 exams left to officially end 1st year.. With 4 exams being 'globe' (which means the question paper would be a case and we write as much as possible like 12h standard kids hoping to be randomly allocated some grade!). My internship starts immediately after that with a 3 day break in between.. aargh.. no time for rest..

They should not have made this slot so hectic. I am tired and don't feel like working my ass of during internship.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you heading for your internship?

Keerthana said...

3 days break ???? Forgot ur PG hunt ? ;-)

Unknown said...

And which better candidate to take the year-ending quiz than yours truly. You have to admit, my performance was stellar - given that I hadn't read any of the Slot 6 cases... :)

yanmaneee said...

supreme hoodie
yeezy boost 350
fila shoes
goyard
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
yeezy boost 350 v2
golden gooses
balenciaga shoes
jordan shoes