Monday, March 9, 2009

Attended a very interesting session today..

by 2 of our reknowned profs; Jayanth R Verma, also known as JRV and Sebastian Morris known as Seb on the beaten to death topic "Financial crisis". Everytime I attend a session on this topic, there is something new I learn. But today I learnt "many new things".

Today was the first time I sat through JRV's session and it was just amazing. The way he explains complex happenings in an easy to understand manner by building each and every point logically is just amazing. He is considered one of the Gods of fin here. T T Ram Mohan is another one in the same league. JRV blogs here and TTR blogs here. JRV is floating a course in 4th term on Modern Investment and Portfolio Management. I hope I get it through bidding. Seems to be a high demand course. TTR too floats a course on Managing financial institutions. But I guess I would be on exchange then during 5th term.

No comments: